THIS IS HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Protecting Your Privacy
Vanilla Vogue is will ensure the protection of privacy and security of all visitors to our site. Vanilla Vogue is responsible for your privacy and security.
- We only use your data to provide a better experience for you
- We ensure that your data is safe and secure
- We will only use your data to provide information you want to hear from us. We don’t keep your data if we don’t need it
What we do with your information:
We are careful about the use of your information, and we use this in a number of ways- the way we handle your information is really based on the sort of information we collect. We have information below that gives information on what we do with different information we collect.
|Your name and contact details|
|We use this information to deliver your purchases to you and send you your deliveries|
|So we can keep you up to date with information by email, SMS, or post, about our new products or services, once you give us permission to do so|
|We need this information to prevent all forms of Fraud and detect any fraudulent activities|
|We will like to give you new updates from Vanillavogue.com when browsing the web so you can see our hottest and latest deals and|
|We want to be able to send you only what you want and avoid sending anything irrelevant.|
|Date of Birth information|
|We need to prevent, detect any form of
Fraud against you or ourselves
|We want you to get to what you want, we will use this to help you get to the right part of our website|
|Your payment information-card’s security
|We need this to fulfil your orders|
|We need this to stop any form of Fraud against you and Vanilla Vogue.|
|Your contact history with us- phone, chat and social media|
|We will use this history and information to provide customer service and support|
|We want to learn how to offer you better service next time, so we will use this to help us with our customer service|
Purchase history and saved items
|We use so you can buy your stuff , helps us to fulfil your order|
|We use this for customer service and to action returns, this will help us fulfil your orders.|
|We want you to get the products that are suitable for you, this helps us do that|
|Information about your phone, computers, and how you use our website e.g. type of device, location data|
|We will use this to make our website better, give you a better shopping experience and set such options such as currency|
|This information also helps us in fraud detection and prevention|
|How we use any information from linked social media accounts|
|We use this information to allow you access our website easily, this helps you easily purchase the items you want.|
|We use this for product recommendation to allow you see those items that you really will want.|
|Surveys, Competitions and Promotions|
|We use this information for your entries. We can only action your entries if we have access to the information|
We understand that you may chose not to give us any of your personal information, as this is your right we respect this. However, if you do chose not to give us your personal information, you may not be able to purchase items from our website, and this may reduce your customer experience with us
Please also note that for data analysis, system testing, site improvement and to help us develop products and services we usually aggregate personal information and remove any personal identifiers.
Sharing your information
We believe in building a trustworthy relationship with you as this is very important to us. We will not sell any of your personal data to any third party.
However we share data with the following categories of companies as this is important to help us achieve our contracts with you as well as provide the best service to you.
- Companies that are a part of getting your products to you, this include payment service providers, warehouses, order packers and delivery companies
- Companies in the Vanilla Vogue, as sometimes different bits of our company are responsible for different activities
- We also use marketing agencies, advertising partners, website hosts and professional service providers who help us in the running of our business.
- We will also will need to share your information with Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- We will share your information with Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), Marketplace sellers where you place an order.
We may provide third parties with aggregated information and analytics about our customers, but we ensure that any personal identifier has been removed and , we will make sure that it does not identify you.
If you have subscribed to our newsletters we will send marketing messages to keep you aware of what’s new.
How to stop marketing messages
It’s easy to stop receiving messages from us.
You can simply do this:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting our customer care service as listed on our “Contact us” page.
- Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, Vanilla Vogue is a large marketplace with many services and it might take a few days for all systems to be updated. Unsubscribing to our marketing messages will not stop from receiving information on your orders.
If you’re a boutique seller, you will automatically receive a Marketplace newsletter.
Adverts for Vanilla Vogue online
We participate in online advertising, we want to keep you up-to-date with our latest products, so you can easily find them. We target our Vanilla Vogue banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps, we use a variety of marketing networks for this, all which includes, but are not limited to cookies, mobile identifiers etc we also use services provided by such companies as Face book, Instagram or YouTube adverts. The banners and ads you see will all be based on information we hold about you or any previous use of Vanilla Vogue. We also use Facebooks tailored adverts, Instagram and YouTube adverts as part of our advertising campaign.
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you a customer, if you haven’t logged in our website for 3 years we will delete your information, also we you do not wish to be a customer any longer; you can contact our Customer service team and request for all information we have on you to be deleted.
However, if due to legal requirements in order to resolve disputes, fraud or abuse or if we need to enforce our Terms and Conditions we may keep some of your information as required, even after you close your account with us.
Your rights under EU Law
- Access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information, at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Us” section below;
- Object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information;
- Withdraw your consent at any time if we have collected and process your Personal Information with your consent;
- Complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us. Please note that if you are not subject to EU law, these rights do not apply to you.
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. We will let you know clearly on our website and via email when we make significant changes.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or mail at Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX