- Pictures should be around 500 by 500 pixels.
- Clothing must be shot on live models.
- Accessories, Shoes and Bags should preferably be shot on models.
- If accessories, shoes and bags are not shot on live models; then picture must be taken against a clear light background.
- Single Images can be taken from different angles to help your customer see the different parts of your products. However, each photo must have just a single image of your product.
- When taking pictures don’t stack/layer or items; we want your customers to see what items you are selling clearly.
- The product should look as natural as possible, without edits or photoshop.
- The photo should not have harsh filters, borders or watermarks images
- You must have photo rights to the pictures used.
- Pictures should be taken in natural light, if you must use additional lighting keep this as natural as possible.
- Please don’t use Black and white pictures